Sorry I’m late in introducing myself, it’s been a busy 2 weeks of final high school events.
So let’s begin~ I’m Itzel-Casandra Aceves Chavez…yep, it’s a long name, but I usually just write Itzel A. Chavez and everyone just calls me Itzel.
Let’s see…I’m currently 17 years old and live in a small city called Salinas, which is in California in the USA.
I know English, some Spanish, and some Japanese. I’ve actually been learning Japanese and the culture of Japan for about 5 years, so that really influenced my decision in wanting to go to Tsukuba. I was suuuuuper excited when I found out I got accepted into the school of international studies! My brother was also a huge influence because he lived there for half a year. Then last year I went to Japan with our Japanese club for a week and just fell in love with the country all over again. I always knew I was going to end up in Japan someday, just didn’t know it’d be so soon! Thank you Louis Irving for coming to my school and letting us know about this awesome opportunity~!
Ok enough of that time for some hobbies and other stuff!(i’ll just list some out)
- I absolutely love music, I can’t live without it.
- Been playing the clarinet for a long time and I love it
- Felines are the animals for me (long live cats!)
- like to play video games (RPGs mainly)
- I made a hobby of watching documentaries last year and occasionally still watch them when I have time
- Books are awesome and I love to read them
- Manga is included in that reading
- So is Fanfiction
- I love TV shows and movies but there’s too many to watch
- Love anime as well
- Dissected a cat in AP Biology, it was really interesting
And the list goes on, but I should probably reveal more of it as time goes by. Feel free to chat with me at any time, I’d like to get to know more of you!
So my skype is Kireinami
Add me on Facebook and so on
Sorry if my blogging is random, I’m not a very organized writer when it comes to this sort of thing….well this is the end